We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase these items through my links I receive a small commission which allows me to keep the blog running. You are not charged anything additional for using these links.
Need a fast dinner? Tired and don’t want to cook ? Want to have dinner on the table in 30 minutes ? Only want one pan and a small bowl to clean up ? This is the recipe for you! Drop that phone DO NOT order the take out. We can do this dinner in 30 and only two dishes to clean up. Easy clean ingredients and something the whole family will LOVE😍. Okay let’s get cookin’ 🙂
- 1 1/2 pounds beef stew meat
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli
- 1/2 cup soy sauce or coconut aminos (I use these brands )
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil ( I use this brand)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch ( I use this brand )
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- Steam the Broccoli to your liking in the microwave
- Mix the soy sauce, cornstarch and sesame oil in a bowl and set it to the side
- In your wok or large skillet add the coconut oil, onion and garlic. Cook until golden and fragrant
- Add the stew meat to the skillet or wok and cook until desired doneness is achieved 6 to 12 minutes
- After the meat is finished cooking add the broccoli and the sauce you set aside earlier to the skillet or wok.
- Allow the broccoli and meat to cook in the sauce until it thickens for 2 to 3 minutes and coast everything in the skillet.
- Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.
Then plate and serve dish ! Yummy ! Don’t forget to Pin this Recipe to Pinterest and Share on Facebook.