We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Quick Dill Pickles
- Makes – about 6 cups
- Prep Time – 15 minutes
- Total Time – 30 minutes and 12 hours cooling in fridge
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 3/4 cups white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 6 – 8 cucmbers split and quartered lengthwise into spears
- 1 1/2 cups fresh chopped dill
- Toast the mustard and fennel seeds in a large sauce pan until fragrant. Stir in the water, vinegar, sugar, garlic and salt. Then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Combine the hot brine, cucumbers, and dill in a large bowl and let cool to room temperature for about 1 hour.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator. Let cool 12 hours before serving.
Then Enjoy your Pickles !